Are you an international Filipino nursing graduate looking for a simple, interactive and complete online NCLEX Review?
Join us and learn from nurse educator and author of "Simple, Fast and Easy NCLEX Review" book, Alan John Matus MSN, RN, CNE
12-WEEK FAST TRACK LIVE NCLEX REVIEW WEBINAR
A combined live and online interactive NCLEX review to master nursing content
Every Wednesday, 10:00 AM - 1:30 PM Philippine Time
Every Tuesday, 6:00-9:30 PM Pacific Time
This is a "blended learning course" with weekly online assignments and live webinar class participation. Lectures will be delivered in Tagalog/English language.
Weekly assignments will be given to watch videos and answer the workbook in advance, per system lecture on major topics and pre-quiz before class.
Our customized NCLEX box packaging is not available for this purchase.
This is an ongoing class every Tuesday. You may enroll anytime and just finish the 12 weekly sessions. Class size is limited!
1. The NCLEX Success Workbook
2. Online NCLEX Academy access for 1 year upon enrollment
- Interactive Core Content Review
- High-Quality Lecture Videos
- Highly Organized and Up-To-Date Test Plan-Based Curriculum
- Study Plan Checklist
- Hundreds of End-of-Lessons NCLEX Quizzes
- Final NCLEX Predictor Assessment Exams
- Non-downloadable lecture PDF slides
- Video recordings on Prioritization and Delegation live review sessions
- Facebook Discussion Group
- Program Orientation, Getting Started, Principles of Nursing Practice, Advanced Nursing Concepts
- Advanced Nursing Concepts, Fundamentals Of Nursing
- Integumentary System, Musculoskeletal System, Gastrointestinal System
- Gastrointestinal System, Respiratory System, Cardiovascular System
- Cardiovascular SystemSESSION 6
- Endocrine System, Nervous System
- Nervous System, Sensory System
- Immune System, Oncology Nursing, Urinary System, Reproductive System
- Maternity NursingSESSION 10
- Maternity Nursing, Pediatric Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
Get started now!
"I just found out yesterday that I passed my NCLEX-RN at first attempt and could not be more grateful to Mr Matus for providing such a wonderful resource to study the nursing content. I participated in the 12-Week Fast Track Live NCLEX Review Webinar. It worked very well for me. I prepared for the Tuesday evening webinars by reading the ebook, listening the amazing videos in the academy and filling up the workbook. The live webinars helped me to understand and remember the concepts better. Mr. Matus have very entertaining and fun style to teach and he has many stories to add which makes the subjects even more interesting. The book is also straight to the point and easy to understand."
S. Vitaanen, RN (In Facebook Review)